Discussions

Amantha Amantha posted September 6, 2018, 16:25

Satyr Farm -HELP!

I got the package and rezzed everything and then put on the HUD to see what it was for and now i can't get it off. It keeps telling me to eat and drink something fast and then i faint. I have deleted everything including the HUD and have relogged, cleared cache and restarted my region. How do it get this off me! It only happens on my region.

Replies

111shawn 11 days ago
Amantha, I did jump to your place ... discoverygrid.net:8002:Seaside Resort
..... and failed with 2 diff avs from 2 diff grids and recieved the following error message. "Teleport failed.
Denied access to private region Seaside Resort: You do not have
access to that region."
Amantha 12 days ago
I did find 2 copies in area search. I only rezzed one copy so no idea how they got there. I spoke with Satyr in Discord so he is aware of it and mentioned it's still in Beta. Thanks for all the help!
opensimworld 12 days ago
For anyone who has the same problem, the reason was that there were 2 HUD objects rezzed on the ground in the region. Try an area search for "Meter" if you have the same problem
Amantha 12 days ago
Actually meter didn't bring it up. Do a search for Satyr and it should show up.
Amantha 13 days ago
9:35] SatyrFarm HUD BETA: Drink something fast!
[09:35] Now playing: Cyndi Lauper - All Through The Night
[09:35] SatyrFarm HUD BETA: Eat something!
[09:35] SatyrFarm HUD BETA: Drink something fast!
JustynTyme 13 days ago
detach it, it shouldn't be that hard, right click and click detach
Amantha 13 days ago
It's not anywhere. i'm not wearing it. I know how to use HUD's. I deleted everything and it is still attached somewhere that i can't see.
JimmyOlsen 12 days ago
Hm.. Even HUD unattached u might have it rezed everywhere in ur sim that s why it probably spams u.. As 111shawn wrote here, u can find it on AREA SEARCH (assuming u have FS as viewer). Hope u figure out how to get it fixed :)
111shawn 12 days ago
I went in and "wear" the HUD, saw the HUD, detached the HUD. Next I "add" the HUD,saw the HUD, detached the HUD. Then I proceeded to "attach to HUD" in the center of screen, saw the HUD, detached HUD and I didn't explode after all and get that horrid experience you had of text yelling and whining at you. You already restarted the region which would be MY next move. How about if you do an "area search" for "satyr" and see if you might not have accidentally set 2 out somehow. And if did, hightlight it in search, right ckick and delete, that's what I just did after resetting one on the ground. Hope you get it figured out. :)
111shawn 12 days ago
I was gonna type what Justyn typed. I'll jump back inworld in about an hour and throw that sucker on. You DID type however that you "put on the HUD", so I will keep that in mind before I explode. :) :) :)