reserect reserect posted May 22, 2019, 22:35

Can anyone help

Hi i am trying to solve a problem i have been wondering why my sim was not being visited for over a week now. I realised that when i try and teleport from my grid to others it keeps saying unable to verify identity. I'm not sure exactly what the problem seems to be but all ports are open that are meant to be i have been trying the obvious trying to change the MyWorld.ini and opensim.ini but nothing seems to be helping i can not hypergrid anywhere.

Replies

DjDigital 22 days ago
A lot of times this issue is not always on your end but also the end of the grid the avatar is coming from. I have seen this several times again and I think sometimes the grids try to tp to are too busy to hand off connections. If you look @ the logs you will see where it shows there is a timeout in the connection of the grid the user is coming from then your system rejects it because the identity packet is not handled properly. Most of the times there is no changes you can make on your end instead the grid they are coming from needs to look @ their set up. Hope this helps..
reserect 22 days ago
I think it was to do with Windows Defender i think i have sorted it now.