Planet Earth 28

Category:
Freebies
Added by :
SpoileDivaCarissa
Created :
1 years ago

Houses, furniture, clothing for men and women, skin, hair, and more!!! All free !!!
Yes I have mesh bodies, mesh furniture, mesh clothing, mesh shoes. I am continually searching and putting out new things. Take a copy of what ever you wish. I LOVE GIVING THINGS AWAY AND MAKING THE HYPERGRID MORE BEAUTIFUL!!!

Reviews (2)
Speed Design Fun Accuracy

Comments

JustynTyme 2 months ago
Great place! Love it. A place to get all your needs, especially if you're a starter.
SpoileDivaCarissa 9 days ago
SpoileDivaCarissa 2 months ago
Sorry guys I will look into it...Been in the hospital since Friday and Just got home 2 hrs ago. My suggestion is take a copy and don't buy. but I will check it all out.
LauraAlejandra 2 months ago
It is a fantastic place, very nice a great job CONGRATULATIONS !! ... only that I have a concern there are scripts of some things that do not work and there are items for sale but at the moment of buying them nothing comes out in the folder
Katrina1986 2 months ago
I love this place. Although getting things to deliver to your inventory doesn't always work.
JustynTyme 2 months ago
It does it just takes about upto 2 mins sometimes depends on your login grid location too
SpoileDivaCarissa 3 months ago
I keep getting this same script error when trying to click on the beacon. I can't seem to message support here. I am frustrated!! Here's the message it gives me...If anyone out there can help me please do! OSSL Runtime Error: osSetDynamicTextureData permission denied. Script creator is not in the list of users allowed to execute this function and prim owner also has no permission.(script: beacon_teleporter event: state_entry at )
JimmyOlsen 3 months ago
U host ur own grid? it seems some settings must be done from Opensimulator software.. U sure u using latest beacon version?
SpoileDivaCarissa 2 months ago
Hi Jimmy I had to get Aussie to fix it, Everything is up and running now . Thank you
SpoileDivaCarissa 3 months ago
I am sorry guys I been away I just found out and change the hyergrid address so you can get to the store now. I just jumped from osgrid there with no problems .
TrizariaHunter 4 months ago
JUST TRIED BOTH THE MOONGLOW.UK.TO:13100:NIGHTSKY 28 AND THEN THOUGHT WONDER IF IT WORKS FOR THE TWILIGHT SO ENTERED IT IN THE MAP AS Twilight.home.kg:13100/nightsky 28 and got the same thing...teleport failed Identity could not be verified...this was a hypergrid hop from Eros Resort
Robdevon 4 months ago
ok i think u need to update this page with the new HG address bc it still has the old one the moonglow one
AussieEnvee 4 months ago
Nightskys Address has changed to http://Twilight.home.kg:13100/ Nightsky 28
katnips 4 months ago
just tired this url as well as the one to the right of the page tjhis one says does not exist any more and the 1 to the right says identity can not be verified :(
Spiritdove58 4 months ago
I tried going here and my Browser pops up a red flag saying its a phising site and warning to leave? whats up never got that before
SpoileDivaCarissa 4 months ago
I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't get that.
ShaggyCollins 6 months ago
Nice place, lots of good stuff!
SpoileDivaCarissa 10 months ago
HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR GRID HOPPERS!
PamellaEaston 11 months ago
Nice place, and it seems to have cool goodies too.
Unfortunately the mesh stuff didn't rezz by the time I've been there.
iekocatnap 11 months ago
very nice place, thank you for free items !
paolafamelli 11 months ago
Amazing place!
Spiritdove58 12 months ago
Aussie is awesome love that guy..
Spiritdove58 12 months ago
ty wonderful person
WizardOfIsles 1 years ago
just so cool, ty 4 thinking of us
Elise_Dior 1 years ago
Totally awesome...tyvm for making OS so much nicer cause of all of the really cool free stuff...love it
WaydaDreamscape 1 years ago
Had to return to make the LM to give everybody :-)))) Lots of original and new stuff, put an avid consumer here he will buy no more for weeks :-))) SpoileDivaCarissa you share and you care you make many people happy and opensim great a big thank you for your love time and dedication :-)))))))))
SpoileDivaCarissa 10 months ago
Wayda thank you so much but you do the same thing.....I always hear wonderful things about how much your give. I think all of us givers are great for making opensims a much better place. I love it!
Edina21 1 years ago
What a lovely place. It's nice to be able to see the furniture out on display :)
mysticmoonlight 1 years ago
found me a few new outfits here and some other great stuff ,,,awesome place carrisa and ty for sharing !!
OttovonOtter 1 years ago
Lots of dresses and female pants I haven't seen yet on other places or I haven't seen with these textures. They have a male department, too. No lag, textures loaded within a few seconds. So, there's no reason to not going there now, check it out!
(Boxes in the air, this gives a half point deduction :P)
SpoileDivaCarissa 1 years ago
Oh Ottovon shame on you!!! hehehehe hey I am working as fast as I can.....
SpoileDivaCarissa 1 years ago
I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH COME GET YOUR WATERFALLS!!!
oopsee 1 years ago
whoo hooo, live to give .... love it
VictorDeAngelo 1 years ago
Carissa's sim is a total celebration of the reason why OpenSim was created...to freely share with each other. Kudos to her for what is a marvelous region for all to enjoy!

Status
Region Status:
Online
Avatars in region:
Last checked:
5 minutes ago
HyperGrid:

Visit this region:
Hop V3HG HG Local Grid

Recent avatar traffic
Region status history ⇒

Events
No events
News
Grid is back up and running!
1 months ago - 2 comments
I am sorry to say Dreamgrid is down, for how long I don't know. Outworldz did and update and knocked it all out. Aussie is trying to get it back up. I have another place in Gevolution but it doesn't have the prim nor the amount of products I have on Dreamgrid. It's mostly clothing for classic avis and I haven't put a beacon there yet. I am probably in a few months get a var there and open the store. I don't know yet. I am sorry for the inconvienence. but right now there's nothing I can do.
1 months ago - 0 comments
Likes (56) view all
LauraAlejandra JustynTyme Katrina1986 Simona VicBelfort TheHamster MadyGalaxy ZoeBurke MsCaladium LaurenBennet